QUICK TIPS FOR DAY OF SHOW:
• Your concert ticket admits you into the Erie County Fair all day on August 14th.
• The GUSTO Grandstand will be open 60-90 minutes ahead of show time.
• There are 3 entrances to the GUSTO Grandstand,
Gate A- Located inside Gate 1 of the Fair by Little Hands on the Farm,
Gate B- Located in the center of the Grandstand near the Fairgrounds Main Office
Gate C- Located near Broadway (AKA Main Food Court).
Your ticket gives you the best entrance, Gate A, B, or C.
• If you have a reserved ticket (includes section, row & seat), we have a seat saved for you.
• If you have a General Admission ticket, seats are first come, first serve; getting in line early allows you to choose your best location to watch the show.
• You may bring bags, food, and non-alcoholic beverages into the GUSTO Grandstand. No coolers or glass containers.
• No camera or video recorders in the Grandstand.
• Guests are encouraged to plan for weather on the day of the event. Umbrellas are not allowed.
• Security Check: For the comfort and safety of our guests there will be a security check at each of the gates as well as the entrance of the Grandstand. Guards will be checking fairgoers and their bags for items that may pose a threat to the health, safety or comfort of our other fairgoers. The checks will be similar to those to enter stadiums, arenas and theme parks. Due to the inclusion of these checks guests should be made aware that entering the Fair and Grandstand Events may take more time than previous years and therefore, should plan accordingly.