Presented by TOPS Friendly Markets
This interactive exhibit has transformed Baker Park into a kids sized farm, complete with barns, gardens, animals, and more. Kids will have the opportunity to navigate through the barns helping out with pretend farm “chores.” When the work is all done, kids will be given a Little Hands on the Farm Dollar that can be used to buy a drink or snack from the TOPS Grocery Market.
Little Hands on the Farm is geared towards kids ages 2-10.
Interactive barns include:
- Starting Barn. Get outfitted in a Little Hands on the Farm apron and bucket
- Sheep Barn. Groom a pretend sheep and take a sample of wool in your bucket Supported by Morton Building
- Dairy Barn. Help milk a cow simulator and grab a carton of milk for your bucket Supported by Upstate Farms
- Chicken Coop. Grab an egg from the chickens to take with you
- Garden Shed. Plant some vegetable seeds and take a veggie in your bucket Supported by Tractor Supply
- Grain Bin.Fill a bag with grain inside the silo
- Tractor Track. Pedal your tractor around and deliver your grain to some hungry animals Supported by Lamb & Webster
- New! Honey Hive. Experience the sweet side of agriculture when you experience the Honey Hive. Explore the hive, learn about Honey bees and their importance to agriculture and the environment.
- Farmers Market. “Sell” the contents of your bucket back at the Farmers Market and get a Little Hands of the Farm Dollar for all the hard work
- TOPS Grocery Market. Spend the dollar inside the grocery market on a drink or snack