It is necessary that you view all the important information listed below in order to enter correctly.
Enter 4-H competitions by clicking the "Enter Online" link below. All competitions will be entered online.
- You will be directed to another web page "Blue Ribbon Fair Online" where you will be instructed to create an account (you will need to make a separate account if you enter Open Class as well).
- You will click on the "Entries" tab to find the classes you wish to enter.
- You can review the classes entered on the "Review Entries" tab
- YOU MUST go to the "Items/Checkout" tab BEFORE your entry will be considered submitted.
- If you are interested in making a CAMPING entry, you must go back to the "Competitions" page, click any other Open Class, click the "Enter Online" link and create a new account (under any name with a different email). You will then make a Dept. 20 Fair Camping Entry.
Contact the Cornell Cooperative Office at 716-652-5400 ext. 131