You must present your ticket to gain admittance to the Erie County Fair and Grandstand event.
Unauthorized sale or duplication of this ticket will result in you being denied admittance to the event, and may result in the filing of criminal charges against you. The Erie County Agricultural Society (hereinafter the “Erie County Fair”) and Tickets.com are not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of the unauthorized sale or duplication of this ticket. In the event that duplicate copies of this ticket are presented at the gate, the Erie County Fair reserves the right to deny entry to all parties.
By using this ticket, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
1. No coolers, glass containers or alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises of the Erie County Fair.
2. Smoking is not permitted in the Grandstand.
3. Each person must have a Grandstand event ticket.
4. AAll sales are final. No refunds. Only exception is if the concert or show is cancelled. Service fees are never refunded.
5. The holder of this ticket expressly assumes all risk incidental to attending the Event and agrees that all employees, agents, officers, members, and directors of the Erie County Fair are hereby released and held harmless from any and all injuries, damages, expenses and losses you may sustain from attending the Event.
6. The Erie County Fair reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed disorderly or harmful to others or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein. Any such refusal or ejection may be without the refund or any portion of the ticket price. The Erie County Fair reserves the right to add or change these rules.
7. This ticket may be not be used for advertising, promotion (including contest and sweepstakes) or any other trade purposes without the express written consent of the Erie County Fair.
8. Holder grants the Erie County Fair and its agents the right to use Holder’s image and/or likeness in connection with any live or recorded video display or other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of this event.
9. Tickets obtained from sources other than Erie County Fair, or its exclusive ticketing agent may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit and, in such cases will, not be honored. The Erie County Fair prohibits the resale of tickets at any value on Erie County Fair property.
Enjoy the Show!