You must present your ticket to gain admittance to the Erie County Fair and Grandstand event.
Unauthorized sale or duplication of this ticket will result in you being denied admittance to the event, and may result in the filing of criminal charges against you. The Erie County Agricultural Society (hereinafter the “Erie County Fair”) and Tickets.com are not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of the unauthorized sale or duplication of this ticket. In the event that duplicate copies of this ticket are presented at the gate, the Erie County Fair reserves the right to deny entry to all parties.
By using this ticket, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
1. No coolers, glass containers or alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises of the ECAS.
2. Smoking is not permitted in the Grandstand.
3. Each person must have a Grandstand Event ticket.
4. All sales are final. No refunds unless the concert or show is cancelled. Service fees are never refunded.
5. The holder of this ticket expressly assumes all risk incidental to attending the Event and agrees that the employees, agents, officers, members, and directors of the ECAS are hereby released and held harmless from any and all claims, injuries, and liabilities which may arise to ticket holder unless attributable to the gross negligence of the ECAS, its employees, agents, officers or directors.
6. The ECAS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed disorderly or harmful to others or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein. In such case, no refunds will be issued. Additionally, all persons, bags and packages are subject to search. The ECAS reserves the right to change these rules.
7. This ticket may be not be used for advertising, promotion (including contest and sweepstakes) or any other trade purposes without the express written consent of the ECAS.
8. Holder grants the ECAS and its agents the right to use Holder’s image and/or likeness in connection with any live or recorded video display or other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of this Event.
9. Tickets obtained from sources other than ECAS, or its exclusive ticketing agent may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit and, in such cases will, not be honored. The ECAS prohibits the resale of tickets at any value on ECAS property.
10. The ticket holder agrees to comply with all policies set forth by public health agencies, including, but not limited to, physical distancing.
If you have any problems with your ticket, please call the Fairgrounds Main Office at 716-649-3900.