Please be aware of where you purchase your tickets. The Erie County Fair exclusively sells tickets through our partner Tickets.com. This way if an event is canceled, postponed or you need to make changes, you have options. We are not responsible for fake tickets, third party vendors or ticket re-sales.
Unauthorized sale or duplication of this ticket will result in you being denied admittance to the Event, and may result in the filing of criminal charges against you. The Erie County Agricultural Society (hereinafter the “ECAS”) and Tickets.com are not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of the unauthorized sale or duplication of this ticket. In the event that duplicate copies of this ticket are presented at the gate, the ECAS reserves the right to deny entry to all parties. By using this ticket, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
1. No coolers, glass containers or alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises of the ECAS.
2. All sales are final. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
3. The holder of this ticket expressly assumes all risk incidental to attending the Event and agrees that the employees, agents, officers, members, and directors of the ECAS are hereby released and held harmless from any and all claims, injuries and liabilities which may arise to ticket holder
unless attributable to the gross negligence of the ECAS, its employees, agents, officers, members or directors.
4. ECAS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed disorderly or harmful to others or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein. In such case, no refunds will be issued. ECAS reserves the right to change the rules.
5. This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion
(including contest and sweepstakes) or any other trade purposes without the express written consent of ECAS.
6. Holder grants the ECAS, and its agents, the right to use Holder’s image and/or likeness in connection with any live or recorded video display or other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of this event.
7. Tickets obtained from sources other than ECAS, or its exclusive ticketing agent, may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit and in such cases will not be honored. The ECAS prohibits the resale of tickets at any value on ECAS property.
8. The ticket holder agrees to comply with all policies set forth by public health agencies, including, but not limited to, physical distancing.