All contestants must be:
1. 18 years of age or older and be able to provide proof of age.
2. Physically able to operate the machinery in the event.
3. Experienced operators. No novice operators allowed.
1. All contestants must complete the score card and sign the waiver section. For those who pre-register, you will be asked to sign the waiver in person the day you compete.
2. Management reserves the right to refuse any contestant from participating in the event.
3. All safety equipment on the machines must be used while operating the machine.
4. All throttles on the machines are preset and must remain in the position they were in at the start.
5. All penalties are at the judge’s discretion and cannot be disputed by the contestant.
6. Each penalty adds 10 seconds to your time.
7. The decision of the scoring judge is final.
8. Any contestant operating in an unsafe manner will be told to stop and will be disqualified from the event.
9. Prizes for the fastest time on each machine will be based on clean runs with no penalties.
10. The maximum time for each machine is 5 minutes. If you have timed out and have not finished the event, you will receive the maximum time.
11. All contestants must have footwear that covers the entire foot. No flip flops or open toe/open back shoes.
12. Participants are allowed to compete once per day. If you have placed in the Top 3, you are unable to compete again for the remainder of the Farm Show. Participants not placing in the top 3 can return in the following days to compete again.