The Erie County Agricultural Society is the parent company of the annual Erie County Fair, Fairgrounds Festival of Lights, Buffalo Raceway, Hamburg Gaming Agriculture Discovery Center and the Event Center. Full time position
We are looking for a career minded individual to add to the year round marketing team that will be responsible for the following…
- Assist with the development and distribution of PR materials
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with company’s initiatives
- Promote events, products and services through public relations initiatives
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Editing and proofreading
- Assist with the organization and execution of various media and PR events
- Manage PR materials, filing, copying and performing other clerical tasks
- Maintain PR database, documenting media coverage and tracking PR metrics
- Take part in brainstorming sessions and suggest innovative ideas
- Provide excellent customer service
- Use In-Design software to assist in the creation of graphic elements to be used across marketing platforms.
- Assist in the content updates on digital platforms
- Assist in developing and updating key PowerPoint presentation for sales team.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
- A bachelor's or associate's degree in communications, public relations, or a similar field.
- Good working knowledge of PR concepts and best practices.
- Experience with video production and editing.
- Write, speak and interact effectively with others
- Work in a team environment
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Experience with social media platforms.
- Outstanding computer skills, including experience with databases and design software.
- Strong communication, teamwork, and presentation skills.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Be able to multi task and work with multiple deadlines
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and methods.