Thank you for your interest in the Erie County Agricultural Society membership.
The Society is a self-sustaining, not-for-profit membership corporation. We are not associated with Erie County government, nor do we receive any funds from local or state governmental organizations.
This year’s annual membership year runs from May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022. The membership fee is $75.00 per person.
A Society member must be 18 years of age and over.
A Society member is entitled to the following privileges:
- Guaranteed admission to the 2021 Erie County Fair
- An invitation and vote at the Annual Membership Meeting
- An invitation to any member events held during the membership year
- Membership newsletter and email blasts
- Other special offers throughout the membership year
In order to receive your membership card in the mail and in time for the Fair, you must apply by July 31st.