Thank you for your interest in the Erie County Agricultural Society membership.
The Society is a self-sustaining, not-for-profit membership corporation. We are not associated with Erie County government, nor do we receive any funds from local or state governmental organizations.
This year’s annual membership year runs from May 1, 2023 through April 30, 2024. The membership fee is $100.00 per person.
Since the new membership year does not start until May 1st, your membership cards will not be mailed out until the month of May.
A Society member must be 18 years of age and over.
A Society member is entitled to the following privileges and benefits:
- Admission every day to the 2023 Erie County Fair (potential members must apply prior August 1st to allow time for the review, acceptance and processing)
- An invitation and vote at the Annual Membership Meeting
- An invitation to the Winter Ball Scholarship Fundraiser
- An invitation to any member events held during the membership year
- Membership newsletter/email blasts
- Access to Grandstand tickets before they go on sale to the general public (provided you are a member before May 31st)
- Other special offers throughout the membership year
New membership perks for the 2023-2024 membership year, (provided you are a member before August 1st, 2023), include:
- “The ECAS Membership Prelude” – A tram tour of the fairgrounds prior to opening day including special activities and guests. Limited seats will be available.
- YOU be the Judge! – Opportunity to be a New Food Showdown Judge! Limited spots available.
- Behind the scenes tour of the Fair – Tour the grounds, behind the scenes. Tours will be led by the CEO, Board members and staff members.